Sunday, April 27, 2014

Distractions

I have been a very busy girl.  Still doing my monthly classes at Prairie Quilts for Sewing Chicks and Machine Embroidery club. I did get my Stitcher's Garden 1 top completed.  I received a very nice Shimmer charm pack from Prairie for bringing it to class for show. It will be my FMQ practice top for my home machine.

I've been distracted with spring...projects that is like challenges and quilt classes.  This has side tracked me from my to do list, but going to add these as completed.  Then it won't look so bad.

Here's my recap of April.

My Fabric Bowl from a OKCMQG workshop at Oklahoma Quiltworks

 
My completed quilt top from my 1st place finish in Jelly Roll Race II at Prairie Quilts in a time of 36 minutes.
 
 
Here is are 2 block for http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/ for her wedding quilt.  She is my favorite ruler and pattern designer.  I used 1/2 of a star block I learned this weekend.  Then  some shapes using the mini hexnmore.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment