Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mod Olives

I came across the Quick Curve Ruler at Quiltworks, one of the local quilt shops (LQS) I frequent.  Today also happened to be national shop at your local quilt shop day.  Like my blog titles I have a soft spot for notions, particularly acrylic rulers.  This was a worthy spend of a full loyalty card.  What sold me was the 20 + patterns listed on the front.  This is a "I mean business ruler".  A little exploration of the creators blog Sew Kind Of Wonderful led me to this quilt along.  First task it to pick fabric and post on flicker.  The fabric will be easy to find.  I am really keen on the fabric line High Street in the Moda family.I may use that as there is a green fabric I dig in that line. 
Bella Solids Clover

The challenge is flicker, I have looked through photos on flicker, but never posted.  This will be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment