Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let's Get this party started!

It's a new year with new goals.  I'm ready are you?  So I have to say that I learned a lot being in the Oklahoma City Modern Quilt Guild this past year.  Enough that I had the opportunity to have 2 quilts completed in time for the Oklahoma City Winter Quilt Show.  Big milestone!  I'm going to work on my to-do for the year as well as carve out some time to post some meaningful posts.  Hopefully someone will find some information of some use.  I picked up some new notions at the OKC Winter Quilt show.  I have to say I have become a acrylic ruler junkie.  My favorite brand is Creative Grids.  It was great getting to know the ladies a bit better as well as meeting people who are interested in modern quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment