Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's April

So it takes time to get things done.  I like a good schedule to make sure all that is important gets done.  If there is not enough hours in the day the something has to get bumped.  I have done some sewing as I have a class scheduled at my favorite shop Prairie Quilts.  Everything else sewing has been on hold while I wrap up school for the spring.  Then lookout the threads will be flying.

I did want to say that I have kept those in Boston in my thoughts and prayers.  There were lots of people from near and far impacted by those tragic events at the marathon.  If you are a quilter the Boston Modern Quilt Guild is accepting fabric and block donation to create quilts for comfort.  If you are interested in contributing please see the button on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment