Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi.

This is my blog about quilting and other related stuff.  I joined the Oklahoma City chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild in February this year.  The members have very cool blogs.  So I started this one.  I think the name is pretty cool - Solid Notions.  Solids because I love solid fabrics.  Lucky me my guild was having a solid swap the first meeting I attended.  I like them because you can match them up with a print or mix an match among solid colors. 

Notions for the other half of my blog name in part because I like gadgets and do-dads.  I have more that one can opener (sharp or smooth edge), mixer (hand and stand), more that one sewing machine (bought a Pfaff for my birthday last summer).  You catch my drift.  I am the same way with my quilt and cloth projects.  You'll see me talk lots about rulers, books, patterns, and other fun stuff.  My first quilt notion purchase - Creative Color Wheel.  Notions also cover essentially what the blog is about an- individuals (me) conception or impression of something known, experienced, or imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment